1. Two girls have the same parents and were born on the same day in the same hour in the same month, but they are not twins. How is this possible?
2. A man was found dead out in a field of snow. The only tracks that were left was a set of footprints between two parallel lines. Who should the police be looking for?
3. There was a man that was born before his father, killed his moter, and married his sister. Yet there was nothin wrong with what he had dine. Why is this?
4. What kind of coat can only be put on only when wet.
5. What is it that you ought to keep after you have given it to someone else?
6. What's as big as you, but doesnt weigh an ounce?