I think I am, therefore, I am....I think

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Apples to War

I remembered the time my brother(23) started screaming an getting all defensive over an apples to apples game. I jst wanted to post about this so i can look back at this and think how stupid it all was.
This is how it all started. My brother wanted me to make him a drink from the blender but i said no. When i came back with a drink of milk, he thought i made a special drink but not him one, and thought i was being selfish. So he took my cup and started walking to the kitchen and i followed him. He pushed me so i pushed back and then he pushed me alot harder that the glass cup broke and i hit my jaw. My dad called us in because he wants to know what's going on. My brother is lying about the whole thing so I just start cleaning up the mess. Even when my brother stops arguing he still doesn't help me clean up the mess. Later we are all playing apples to apples it was my turn to be the judge and I didn't pick my brothers card so he says I did it in spite, when really i believed someones card made more sense. He just couldn't let it go. It's just a game he says I was wrong so I guess that implies he was right everytime he picked a card. Doesn't he realize its a game of opinion. He was yelling and screaming and pacing back and forth. It was so ridiculous. He eventually left because he said he wasn't going to play like this and it's unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment