I think I am, therefore, I am....I think

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Doing Things Just For Fun

Sometimes I just want to go horseback riding just so i can ride. Not everything is for getting a scholarship, getting a good reputation, getting into top colleges. You cant force someone into doing something they dont want to do even if you are the parent. If i dont like doing horse shows whats the point of me doing them if i dont like them. For me going horseback riding is to get away from the house, relaxation, being able to not think of anyone or anything. Everyone should be able to have something for themselves just for fun. I can only get a scholarship in something that i know i will be doing for the rest of my life that is my passion and i know i will keep going at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment