I think I am, therefore, I am....I think

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Parent vs. Parent

No one wants to listen to a parent complaining about another parent. No parent should place that on their children. I love it when that parent walks by me, rolling their eyes because they had a disagreement. Do they really think i want to be listening to them about this. Why does that parent always think I'm on their side and i will agree with them all the time? I love it when they fight and then my dad will just stand there by the TV waiting for me to look at him just so he can roll his eyes again or shake his head. Whatever happened to, "Your the child, I'm the parent. When us parents are talking you shouldn't be" or "Don't get into our conversations when us adults are talking". It doesn't make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment